Your Roadmap Home is the central hub for all your Roadmunk roadmap activity.
To go to your Roadmap Home from anywhere in the application, click the Roadmunk icon in the top-left corner of the screen. By default, the My Roadmaps panel is selected.
What can you do from your Roadmap Home?
- Create a new roadmap from scratch
- View templates and create a roadmap from template
- Access your roadmaps and Master Roadmaps
- Share your roadmaps with other users
- View and change a roadmap's share settings
- Transfers ownership of a roadmap to another user
- Access roadmaps other users have shared with you and view ownership and other details
- Manage your roadmaps: Rename, Duplicate, Delete
Get to know your Roadmap Home
Here's a snapshot of what your Roadmap Home might look like.
1. Roadmap navbar
The Roadmap navbar is always visible in Roadmunk but the buttons and icons on it change depending on where you are in the application.
Activity Feed icon. View your activity on roadmaps you own and share, including mentions in item comments.
Help icon. Go to the Roadmunk Help Center, contact support, get info on recent updates, and more.
Account icon: Go to your Account Settings and log out. If you have a Trial account, see how many days you have left.
2. New Roadmap button
Use the New Roadmap button to create a new roadmap from scratch and to create a Master Roadmap.
3. Roadmap Home navbar
Use the Roadmap Home navbar to open the different roadmap panels.
4. Panel area
Roadmap panels. List and provide access to the roadmaps that correspond to your navbar selection, showing who owns the roadmap, when it was created, and how many users have access to it.
- To open a roadmap, double-click the roadmap.
- To manage a roadmap, select it to display the Roadmap toolbar above.
Templates panel. Lists and provides access to to all available roadmap templates.
- To create a roadmap from a template, select the template to display the Roadmap toolbar.
- To preview a template, double-click the template.
5. Roadmap toolbar
Use the Roadmap toolbar to perform actions on a roadmap or a template. The toolbar appears when you select a roadmap or a template in the panel area.
TIP: If any icon on the toolbar is grayed-out (disabled), it means you do not have the right permissions to perform the corresponding action.
- Rename. Rename the selected roadmap.
- Duplicate. Duplicated the selected roadmap OR create a roadmap from the selected template.
- Share. Open the Share Settings dialog to share the selected roadmap, change its share settings, and transfer its ownership to another user.
- Delete. Delete the selected roadmap.