Only Account Admins can change your Roadmunk plan, switch to annual billing, and change the number of licenses in your account. You can make these changes at any time, and changes are pro-rated based on the time you have left on your current plan (monthly or annual).
NOTE: If this is a new account and you haven't selected a new plan yet, see Select a plan and purchase licenses.
You make changes to your plan in the Billing panel in Account Settings.
Opening the Billing panel
1. On the Roadmap navbar, click the Account icon.
2. In the dropdown, select Account Settings.
3. In the Account Settings dialog, click the Billing icon.
Changing to a different plan
1. Click the Edit button at the bottom of the panel.
2. Click select a different plan.
3. In the Select Your Plan dialog, click:
- Downgrade or Upgrade, to select the new plan.
- Keep Plan to keep your current plan.
Changing your billing options and number of licenses
1. If you're not already in edit mode, click the Edit button at the bottom of the panel.
2. To change from monthly to annual billing, click Annual under Billing Options. The options is automatically selected for both Collaborator and Reviewer licenses.
NOTE: You can't switch from annual billing to monthly billing.
3. To change the number of licenses, enter the new number of Collaborators licenses and/or Reviewer licenses (for details of the license types, see User roles and permissions).
IMPORTANT: The Total amount shown in the example screenshot is for the TOTAL of all changes (plan and number of licenses). If you've already been billed for the plan change ($3,060), you'll be billed only for the change in the number of licenses ($6,060 - $3,060 = $3,000).
4. To save the changes, click the Update button.
NOTE: If you need to change your account's payment information, see Change your payment info.