As an Account Admin, you can edit your Roadmunk account's company profile. Your company profile contains details about your company such as name, domain, default fiscal year-end, and billing email address (to manage your account plan and billing options, see Change your plan and manage licenses).
You edit your company's information in the Company panel in Account Settings.
Opening the Company panel
1. On the Roadmap navbar, click the Account icon.
2. In the dropdown, select Account Settings.
3. In the Account Settings dialog, click the Company icon.
NOTE: If you don't see the Company icon in the dialog, you don't have Account Admin permissions. To perform Account Admin tasks you must log in using an account that has an Account Admin user role (see User roles and permissions).
Entering company info
1. Enter your company's name and internet domain.
2. Select the default fiscal year-end for roadmaps in your account.
TIP: This is the year-end that will be automatically selected in the Create Roadmap dialog. Users can change the selection for each roadmap as needed.
3. Enter the email address you would like us to use to send you receipts and billing communications.
4. Click Save.
NOTE: You can ignore the Enterprise Password Strength checkbox. If you want to know more about this option, see Require enterprise password strength.