Only Account Admins can switch your Roadmunk account from a trial account to a paid account.
Switching to a paid account is simple and easy. All you need to do is select a plan, choose monthly or annual billing and the number and type of licenses you want to purchase, and enter your payment information.
Selecting a plan
Roadmunk offers three different plans: Starter, Business, and Professional. Each plan is designed to meet the different needs of different individuals or organizations. You can get full details of each plan in our Pricing page.
TIP: Don't worry if you choose a plan and later find out it doesn't quite meet your needs. You can change to a different plan at any time.
You select a plan in the Billing panel in Account Settings.
1. On the Roadmap navbar, click the Account icon.
2. In the dropdown, select Account Settings.
3. In the Account Settings dialog, click the Billing icon.
NOTE: If you don't see the Billing icon in the dialog, you don't have Account Admin permissions. To perform Account Admin tasks you must log in using an account that has an Account Admin user role (see User roles and permissions).
4. In the Billing panel, click the Select Plan button for the plan you're choosing.
Choosing billing options and the number and type of licenses you want to purchase
After you select a plan, choose how you want to be billed (monthly or annually) and the number of licenses you want to purchase for each license type: Collaborator or Reviewer (see User roles and permissions).
The cost of each license is per month regardless of the selected billing cycle but, if you choose to be billed annually, you receive a 20% discount.
- In the Billing Options panel, select how you want to be billed: Monthly or Annual.
TIP: The default is Annual. You must select the same type of billing for both license types.
2. Enter the number of Collaborator licenses you want to purchase.
3. Enter the number of Reviewer licenses you want to purchase.
TIP: For details of the license types, see User roles and permissions).
NOTE: If you select Monthly billing, the totals shown are per month. If you select Annual billing, the totals shown are per year.
Entering payment information
The final step in switching to a paid account is entering payment and billing information.
1. In the Payment Information panel, enter information for the credit card you want us to charge.
2. Enter the email address you want us to use to send receipts and billing communications.
3. Click Purchase.
Now that you're done selecting a plan and purchasing licenses, you can start adding users to your account.
Need an enterprise-level plan?
If you're looking to align roadmapping across your entire organization, we offer an Enterprise plan that includes unlimited Reviewers, Private Cloud, advanced customization and more. To find out more, contact us at email@example.com.