As an Account Admin, you can manage all the fields in your Roadmunk account by:
- Editing fields
- Changing field permissions
- Deleting fields
You manage fields in the account in the Fields tab in your Roadmap Home.
Opening the Fields tab
1. On the Roadmap navbar, click the Home icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
2. On the Roadmap Home navbar, click Fields.
NOTE: If you don't see Fields in the navbar, you don't have Account Admin permissions (see User roles and permissions).
1. In the Fields tab, double-click the field you want to edit.
2. In the field card, edit the field following the steps in Edit a field.
Changing field permissions
1. In the Fields tab, select the field whose permissions you want to change.
2. On the Fields toolbar, click the Permissions icon.
3. Follow the steps in Add field editors and change field permissions.
Deleting a field
1. In the Fields tab, select the field you want to delete.
TIP: You can select and delete more than one field at a time.
2. On the Fields toolbar, click the Delete icon.
3. Follow the steps in Remove and delete fields.