All Timelines in Roadmunk start out with just the time pivot represented by the horizontal timeline along the top. You can further pivot data on a Timeline by adding headers to group items vertically on any field in the roadmap. You can add a header and, optionally, a subheader to further group items by a second field.
Adding headers to a Timeline
Add the header (primary pivot)
1. On the View navbar, click the Format icon.
2. In the Layout tab, click the Header dropdown.
3. In the dropdown, select the field you want to use for the Timeline's primary grouping or pivot (for example, Status).
Add the subheader (secondary pivot)
1. Still in the Layout tab, click the Subheader dropdown.
2. In the dropdown, select the field you want to use for the Timeline's secondary grouping or pivot (for example, Owner).
3. Click the Format icon to close the panel.
Here's a snapshot of what the Timeline might look like after you add headers.