All Timelines in Roadmunk start out with just the time pivot represented by the horizontal timeline along the top. You can further pivot data on a Timeline by adding headers to group items vertically on any field in the roadmap. You can add a header and, optionally, a subheader to further group items by a second field.
Adding headers to a Timeline
Add the header (primary pivot)
- On the View navbar, click the Format icon.
- In the Layout tab, click the Header dropdown.
- In the dropdown, select the field you want to use for the Timeline's primary grouping or pivot (for example, Status).
Add the subheader (secondary pivot)
- Still in the Layout tab, click the Subheader dropdown.
- In the dropdown, select the field you want to use for the Timeline's secondary grouping or pivot (for example, Owner).
- Click the Format icon to close the panel.
Here's a snapshot of what the Timeline might look like after you add headers.