- We’ve made a bunch of improvements to Filters! Including making it easier to gain transparency and insight into exactly what items and fields are being filtered, a more robust and intuitive date-picker, and multiple UX improvements.
Head over to this article to learn how you can leverage these new improvements to cater your roadmap exactly the way you want.
- Cannot copy/paste black (#000000) hex code into color palettes
- Setting the item label to Source when in a Master roadmap does not update the item label
- Starred fields are no longer marked on the Item Card
- Tooltip remains visible after clicking the share icon in a roadmap
- Right click + open when multiple roadmaps are selected now opens each roadmap in its own tab
- The Epic Link field will now display a list of all Epics across all projects that a user has access to when using the Jira integration