You can easily embed a published URL export of your roadmap from Roadmunk into a Confluence page.
Adding an iframe macro to a Confluence page
- Navigate to the Confluence page you wish to embed the URL in
- Click on the Insert more content + button
- From the drop down, select Other macros
- Search for and select the iframe macro
Adding the Roadmunk Export URL to the iframe macro
- Under the URL input field, past your Roadmunk Export URL
- Scroll down and find the Width and Height input fields.
Input the same width you used for exporting your Roadmunk URL. By default it is 1366. For height, start by setting it to 1000 and going up from there depending on the length of your roadmap
- Find the frameborder drop-down and select hide
- Click Insert to add the iframe macro to your Confluence page
- Click the blue publish button to publish your Confluence page. Your Roadmunk roadmap should now be visible