Jump to Release Notes from:
- Monday, December 14 - Friday, December 18
- Monday, December 7 - Friday, December 11
- Monday, November 30 - Friday, December 4
Monday, December 14 - Friday, December 18
- We released a bug fix so User sorting is no longer inverted. First and Last names can now properly be sorted from A-Z, or Z-A in Account Settings.
- Deleted a source roadmap from your Master? Thanks to a bug fix, your roadmapping homepage will now successfully load.
- Account Admins will soon be able to generate their own field, roadmap, and user reports! Reach out to us for a sneak peek. 🎉
Monday, December 7 - Friday, December 11
- Thanks to a bug fix, avatars are now loading properly for a small group of affected users. 👥
- We released an update to how we process user picker fields (i.e. Assignee) in our Jira integration to comply with an update to how Jira's API handles this type of field.
- When using the Team Member field as your label suffix the user name will now correctly show, thanks to a bug fix.
Monday, November 30 - Friday, December 4
- We released an enhancement that enables you to hide fields on your URL/HTML exported roadmaps! No more confidential fields or information slipping into your shared roadmaps. ✅