Jump to Release Notes from:
- Monday, January 25 - Friday, January 29
- Monday, January 18 - Friday, January 22
- Monday, January 11 - Friday, January 15
- Monday, January 4 - Friday, January 8
Monday, January 25 - Friday, January 29
- Now you can surface your most important fields and bring related fields together—all right within the item card! Get the full rundown of how this new feature works here.
- If you use our Jira integration, epic links are now updating properly after an API update by Jira caused syncing issues.
- Error messages, be gone! 🙅♀️ We squashed a bug that was causing some users to see error messages related to character length when trying to publish roadmaps.
- We resolved a date settings issue that was manipulating the placement of items on the Swimlane visualization where headers were date-based.
Monday, January 18 - Friday, January 22
- You now have the ability to favorite roadmaps so you can easily access your most-used roadmaps and keep everything organized! ⭐️
- We've increased some limits for Feedback and Idea management on our Business, Professional, and Enterprise plans! You can now add a total of 25 custom factors in Idea Prioritization, and 50 product areas in Products and Components. 💪
- Items will now properly move if a dependency is pointed to a key date on one of the items.
Monday, January 11 - Friday, January 15
- Thanks to a bug fix, descender letters (ex: q, y, p, g) are no longer cut off on Swimlane items.
Monday, January 4 - Friday, January 8
- Account Admins are now able to generate their own field, roadmap, and user reports! Reach out to email@example.com for this to be enabled on your account.
- Introducing a Select All button on the Items Table! This is a great way to bulk update items or push multiple items to Jira at once. 🎉
- When hiding fields on a published roadmap, now the dropdown of options only includes fields present on the roadmap, as well as Jira fields (if integrated).