For more information on user permissions, click here.
Terms to Know
- Roadmaps Module Homepage - The landing page for the roadmapping module - accessed at any time by clicking into the Roadmunk logo at the top of your navigation bar on the left-hand side.
- Roadmaps List - On the Roadmaps module homepage, users are able to view a number of user- and team-specific roadmap lists (such as My Roadmaps, Shared with Me, and Recently Viewed).
One of the hallmarks of our ease-of-access features is the ability for all users to favorite roadmaps on a per-user basis. By marking these roadmaps as favorites, users are able to quickly locate and navigate to commonly-used or important roadmaps through the Favorite Roadmaps list on their Roadmaps module homepage.
Favorite a Roadmap from the Roadmaps Module
To favorite a single roadmap from the Roadmaps module homepage:
- On the homepage, locate the roadmap you're looking to favorite.
- Hover your mouse over that roadmap to reveal the star icon.
- Click the star icon to mark the roadmap as a favorite.
To favorite multiple roadmaps from the Roadmaps module homepage:
- On the homepage, locate and select the roadmaps you're looking to favorite.
- Once selected, click the Favorite button on the toolbar in the top-right corner.
Once completed, the star icon will remain beside the roadmap in all lists and the roadmap will now be visible in your Favorite Roadmaps list. The roadmap can be unfavorited at any time by clicking the star icon beside the roadmap once more.
Favorite a Roadmap from Inside a Roadmap
To favorite a roadmap from inside a roadmap:
- In the top-left corner of your roadmap, locate the roadmap name.
- Click the star icon on the right-hand side the roadmap name to mark the roadmap as a favorite.
Once completed, the star icon will remain beside the roadmap name and beside the roadmap in all lists on the roadmapping homepage. Additionally, the roadmap will now be visible in your Favorite Roadmaps list for quick access. The roadmap can be unfavorited at any time by clicking the star icon beside the roadmap name once more.
- If you duplicate a favorited roadmap, will the duplicate be also a favorite? No, duplicated roadmaps will not be auto-favourited.
- Can you archive favourited roadmaps, and if so does the favorite icon remain for easy restoring? Yes and yes!
- If you create a +New roadmap while in your Favorites section, will the roadmap be automatically favorited? No, the new roadmap will not be a favorite; favoriting is a deliberate action to take.