For more information on user permissions, click here.
As an Account Admin, you can edit your Roadmunk account's company profile. Your company profile contains details about your company such as name, domain, default fiscal year-end, and billing email address (to manage your account plan and billing options, see how to change your plan and manage licenses).
You edit your company's information in the Company panel in Account Settings.
Opening the Company panel
- On the Roadmap navbar, click on your avatar.
- In the menu that appears, select Account Settings.
- In the Account Settings dashboard, click the Company tab.
NOTE: If you don't see the Company tab in the dashboard, you don't have Account Admin permissions. To perform Account Admin tasks you must log in using an account that has an Account Admin user role (see our article on managing user roles and permissions).
This section covers your standard company information, including:
- Company Name - Shows the name of the company or team working in Roadmunk.
- Fiscal Year-End - Specifies the default fiscal year-end for roadmaps in your account.
NOTE: This is the year-end that will be automatically selected in the Create Roadmap modal. Users can change the selection for each roadmap as needed.
- Billing Email - The primary email address for your billing administrator.
- Company Logo- You can select a logo for your company. This logo will be displayed if you choose the logo option while publishing your roadmaps.
This section covers your default authentication settings, including:
- Minimum Password Length - Specifies the minimum number of characters in a password.
- Enterprise Password Strength - Enforces account-wide strong password requirements
NOTE: This change will only impact newly set passwords. If you want to know more about this option, see our article on enterprise password strength.
- Default Authentication Method - The default method for authenticating users on Roadmunk.
- SAML Single Sign On (SSO) - To read more about SSO, please go to SAML Single Sign ON.