For more details on available features in other plans, click here.
Presentation Mode lets you seamlessly present your roadmap and be boardroom ready in a matter of seconds without ever having to leave Roadmunk.
Launching Presentation Mode
- Navigate to either a Timeline or Swimlane view of a roadmap.
- In the Navbar, find the Present button to the right.
- Click the Present button to launch Presentation Mode.
Launching Presentation Mode will display a read-only version of your roadmap, ensuring that no unintentional edits are made while you present your roadmap. However commenting on Item Cards is still supported.
Exiting Presentation Mode
There are two ways to exit out of Presentation Mode:
- By pressing the [Esc] key on your keyboard.
- By clicking the ‘X’ button to the top right of the roadmap.