For more information on user permissions, click here.
If you use Custom Date Fields in Jira, you can map them to Start and End Dates in Roadmunk.
Roadmunk uses two date fields, Start Date and End Date, when visualizing in Timeline view. The Swimlane View uses the End Date value to plot items in their time-based buckets.
Tracking a third date is not a supported option at this time.
Syncing Jira Fields
To ensure your Jira data is properly configured with Roadmunk, here's a list of Jira fields that are supported with the Jira for Roadmunk integration:
- Affects Version/s
- Date of First Response*
- Date Picker
- Date Time Picker (these will be mapped to free-form text fields in Roadmunk)
- Domain of Assignee*
- Domain of Reporter*
- Due Date
- Epic Link
- Epic Name
- Epic Status*
- Fix Version/s
- Global Rank*
- Group Picker (multiple groups)*
- Group Picker (single group)*
- Issue Type
- Last commented by a User Flag*
- Last public comment date*
- Number Field
- Number of attachments*
- Number of comments*
- Participants of an issue*
- Project Picker (single project)
- Radio Buttons
- Select List (multiple choices)
- Select List (single choice)
- Text Field (multi-line)
- Text Field (single line)
- URL Field
- User Picker (single user)
- Username of last updater or commenter*
- Version Picker (multiple versions)*
- Version Picker (single version)
*Indicates a Read-Only field.
Note: Roadmunk can only pull in standard fields from Jira. Because it is a plug-in, data from Portfolio for Jira cannot be configured with Roadmunk.