If you experience issues in Roadmunk, they may be caused by using an older version of Chrome or having old Roadmunk code in your browser cache.
Getting the latest version of Chrome
To make sure you always have the latest version of Chrome, follow the instructions in this Google Chrome Help article.
Refreshing your browser
If you still experience problems, try refreshing your browser. If the issue persists, we recommend trying a hard reload by following the steps below:
- Right click anywhere on your screen
- Select Inspect
- with that window open, right click the Refresh button next to your URL bar
- Select Empty Cache and Hard Reload
Clearing your browser cache
If that still does't work, we would recommend that you clear your browser cache by following these steps to clearing all cached files and cookies:
- Navigate to History > Show Full History in your Chrome browser.
- Select Clear Browsing Data, which should take you to a settings window for clearing history.
- In the menu that appears, select the Advanced tab and deselect everything except for the cookies and cache options.
- For the timespan, set it to cover all historical data on the browser.
You can also get help on clearing your cache in this Google Account Help article.