For more information on user permissions, click here.
Your Roadmunk profile contains personal details such as a your name, job title, and email address. It's also the place where you can change your email address, subscribe and unsubscribe to Roadmunk emails, and manage your email notifications. You edit your profile and other information in the Profile panel in Account Settings.
Opening the Profile Panel
To access your profile panel, click into your avatar on the global navbar and select Account Settings.
Editing your personal details
You are able to edit your personal details in the Account Settings dashboard's Profile tab. The tab is selected by default when you open the Profile panel.
Updating your Profile
- Avatar - Upload a personal avatar for your profile in either PNG or JPEG format.
- First & Last Name - Your name, so your team members can easily locate you on the app.
- Role - Your position within the organization or team.
NOTE: If your position is not listed, please select "Other" and specify your position in the provided field that appears when this option is selected.
- Phone Number - An optional field to provide further profile details for identity verification.
- Email Address - Your primary contact email for authentication and notifications. For instructions on updating your email address, see the section that covers changing your email address below.
Updating your Email Address
- In the Profile tab, click into Change Email (_______) at the bottom of the page.
- In the Change Email modal, enter a New Email address into the provided field.
- Click Update.
Following the completion of Step 1 of 2, Roadmunk will send a confirmation email to the new address. You'll need to verify your new email address through the link provided in the confirmation email before the change takes effect.
Managing your Email Notification Preferences
Subscribing/Unsubscribing to Roadmunk Emails
Roadmunk sends out an email newsletter as well as email notifications about product updates. To receive Roadmunk emails, select the Subscribe checkbox at the bottom of the dialog. You can stop receiving emails any time by deselecting the checkbox or opting out through the Unsubscribe option at the bottom of of the emails.
If you're not online at the time an in-app notification appears, Roadmunk will send you an email notification whenever:
- You're mentioned in a roadmap item, piece of feedback, or an idea.
- One of your team members shares a roadmap with you.
- A piece of Feedback you've submitted is processed, redirected, or commented on.
- One of your team members adds or removes you as the owner of a Product or Component.
To update your email notification preferences:
- In the Profile tab of Account Settings, click into Email Notifications section.
- Turn notifications on or off by toggling their respective checkboxes.
- Click Save to apply the change to your email preferences.