For more information on user permissions, click here.
As an Account Administrator, you can change the billing information stored in your Roadmunk account at any time. This can be done from the Billing tab in Account Settings.
Opening the Billing tab
- On the Roadmap navbar, click on your Avatar.
- In the menu that appears, select Account Settings.
- In the Account Settings dashboard, click the Billing tab.
NOTE: If you don't see the Billing tab in the dashboard, you don't have Account Admin permissions. To perform Account Admin tasks you must log in using an account that has an Account Admin user role (see our article on managing user roles and permissions).
- In the Billing tab, scroll down to Payment Details section.
- Click Update Payment Details and enter your new card details.
- Click the Update button to complete the change.