Jump to Release Notes from:
- Monday, August 24 - Friday, August 28
- Monday, August 17 - Friday, August 21
- Monday, August 10 - Friday, August 14
Monday, August 24 - Friday, August 28
- Introducing the auto-delete toggle for our Jira integration! 🙌 This handy tool automatically deletes Jira-integrated items from roadmaps that no longer meet filter requirements—or that have been unlinked—so they don’t have to be removed manually. Simply add the “Jira Auto Delete” add-on to your account, make sure you're using a one-way sync, and voila, you’re in business.
- We made updates to ensure feedback submissions are working properly within both the feedback module of the app and the Roadmunk Chrome extension.
- In Portfolio roadmaps that have been archived, we added a read-only version of the Sources menu, making it possible to view any source roadmaps even when they’ve been archived.
Monday, August 17 - Friday, August 21
- We fixed an issue that was causing Jira sync errors to occur when Jira was set to a language other than English. With this update, the integration is now able to handle errors in other languages so that syncs complete successfully.
Monday, August 10 - Friday, August 14
- If you’ve ever been distracted by the “Internet connection lost” alert within the app, be distracted no more! We’ve updated the instances under which this notification appears so that you’ll see it less often—and only when your internet is actually disconnected.
- We fixed an issue that was causing some scoring columns within the Ideas module not to align properly. Now, they appear nice and neat just like they should. 👌