Jump to Release Notes from:
- Monday, October 26 - Friday, October 30
- Monday, October 19 - Friday, October 23
- Monday, October 12 - Friday, October 16
- Monday, October 5 - Friday, October 9
Monday, October 26 - Friday, October 30
- We fixed a bug so duplicate items no longer appear when manually moving items in your Swimlane view.
- Certain API queries were giving us some troubles, however now you should be able to access your data as expected.
- Having difficulty adjusting the header width on your timeline? Now this UI grip is accessible from the right side of any header.
- We updated our item dependency search to be based on key words. In addition to this - it's now also more performant. 🔍
Monday, October 19 - Friday, October 23
- While moving headers on your Swimlane view, the column header title was truncating. We fixed a bug so that this text will now show in full.
- If your team members field was a little slow to load, we released performance improvements so these values will generate more quickly. 🚀
- All field values will now appear when adding a filter on a newly created view, thanks to a bug fix.
Monday, October 12 - Friday, October 16
- Get excited for a new round of performance improvements to the app, including:
🏁 A fully loaded, more responsive homepage—with load times up to 8x faster
⏲ A sizable difference in the amount of time it takes to add a subheader to a visualization (from 80+ seconds to less than 50 seconds for large roadmaps)
⚡️ A 20-40% speed improvement for most other Timeline and Swimlane actions
- Milestone labels are now displaying properly in the Format panel, thanks to a bug fix.
- If you live outside the United States, we made changes so that the currency field always displays “$” instead of “US$” or “USD”—regardless of your language setting or location.
- Generating a new API token? The “Copy to Clipboard” button now works as it should.
- If you ran into issues adding new items to filtered views, we fixed a bug so that items can now be added using the filter UI.
Monday, October 5 - Friday, October 9
- We updated the way that error messages are triggered for failed publish attempts to prevent roadmaps from getting stuck while publishing.