For more information on user permissions, click here.
For more details on available features in other plans, click here.
Generating a Report in Roadmunk
The ability to generate reports is important for many team administrators as it allows them to keep their finger on the pulse of their team's day-to-day work in Roadmunk. Administrators are able to generate several types of reports in Roadmunk that can provide them with more context into how their roadmaps and fields are being used and give them a high-level view of all users on the account.
At this time, reports can only be generated while logged into a Roadmunk account with administrative privileges. By navigating to the Reports tab on the Account Settings menu (shown in the screenshot below), administrators can easily pull these reports in CSV format at a moment's notice - without needing to file a request ticket to have these reports generated.
Available Account Reports
Roadmap Usage Report
The following details for each roadmap on the account will be visible on this report:
- Name - The name of the roadmap
- Owned By - The current owner of the roadmap
- Members - The names of team members with whom the roadmap has been shared
- Member Count - The number of team members with whom the roadmap has been shared
- Create Date - The date when the roadmap was first created in Roadmunk
- Last Edited - The date when the roadmap was last edited in Roadmunk
Field Usage Report
The following details for each field on the account will be visible on this report:
- Name - The name of the field
- Field Type - The type of data held in this field (more details can be found here)
- Level - The visibility level of the field - Account-Level or Roadmap-Level
- Create Date - The date when the field was first created in Roadmunk
- Roadmaps - The number of roadmaps currently using this field
- Members - The names of team members with edit permissions for this field
- Values - If applicable, a list of values that belong to that particular field
The following details for each user on the account will be visible on this report:
- Last Saved - The last time a change (permissions, sharing, etc.) was applied for this user
- First Name - The users' first name
- Last Name - The users' last name
- Email - The user's email address
- Account Role - The user's account role (Account Admin, Collaborator, or Reviewer)
- Auths - A list of authentication methods the user has setup in-app
- Active - Is the user currently active in the system?( "Yes" for active and "No" for inactive)
- Last Login - The date when the user was last successfully logged into Roadmunk