Jump to Release Notes from:
Monday, March 15 - Friday, March 19
- You now have the ability to delete published URLs from your exported roadmaps to help keep your information safe, secure, and up to date! ⛔️
- Regardless of what screen size you use, the Idea prioritization board will now showcase all Ideas.
- When exporting a roadmap to PNG or HTML, no artifacts will remain on the visualization.
- On-premise Jira users will now be able to connect roadmaps to their server without a hitch.
Monday, March 1 - Friday, March 5
- We've increased the number of Components per Product Area from 10 to 50 - add away!
- Do you use roadmap source as a Header on your Portfolio roadmap? This Header is now hyperlinked so the source roadmap will open in a new tab when clicked.
- Header text will now successfully appear when your Header is vertically oriented.