Jump to Release Notes from:
- Monday, February 22 - Friday, February 26
- Monday, February 16 - Friday, February 19
- Monday, February 1 - Friday February 5
- Monday, February 8 - Friday, February 12
Monday, February 22 - Friday, February 26
- Thanks to a bug fix, clicking a Standalone Sub-Item on a published roadmap will now successfully open up it's Item Card.
- Looking to merge some Fields? Suggested Merges now populates with all possible options.
Monday, February 16 - Friday, February 19
- Has a roadmap been shared with you, that's no longer relevant? Now you can easily remove yourself from a roadmap through its sharing settings.
- We've added a new Week Label Format option to include Week #! Use this on your Timeline or Swimlane views that are shorter than two years in length.
Monday, February 8 - Friday, February 12
- Updated styling and coloring has been applied to the Date Header selector in Timeline view for improved consistency.
- We've now pinned the "Add Header" button to the top left corner on Timeline views to make this more discoverable. 🔍
- Do you use Moves with Dependencies? No more needing to use the arrows to change the number of days between two Items, you can now type this number in! ⌨️
Monday, February 1 - Friday, February 5
- We squashed a bug which now ensures the Milestone Type field is read-only and not editable on an archived roadmap. 👀
- Another small fix out the door! The notification checkbox is now disabled on an archived Team Member field.