Jump to Release Notes from:
- Monday, October 4 - Friday, October 8
- Monday, October 11 - Friday, October 15
- Monday, October 18 - Friday, October 22
Monday, October 18 - Friday, October 22
- Thanks to a fix, importing Ideas through a CSV file will now successfully upload.
- Accounts that use OAuth as the authentication method for their Jira integration will now see both the Consumer and Public Key in the Integrations tab in Account Settings.
- Duplicating an Azure DevOps integrated roadmap is now possible! Once duplicated, simply head to "Modify Setup", slide the "Integration Status" to "Active", and click "Save". Seconds after, the settings from the original roadmap will fall into place.
Monday, October 11 - Friday, October 15
- Good news for teams in planning mode right now! A fix has been released for an issue where the cursor in the description box of the Ideas card would return to the beginning of the text as the card ran it's auto-save.
Monday, October 4 - Friday, October 8
Integration with Microsoft Azure DevOps is launched! As a popular work management system used by our customers, we heard you loud and clear. Now you can effortlessly sync important project data into Roadmunk and create boardroom-ready roadmaps in minutes. Click here to learn more about the integration and how to set things up!