Jump to Release Notes from:
- Monday, November 1 - Friday, November 5
- Monday, November 8 - Friday, November 12
- Monday, November 15 - Friday, November 19
- Monday, November 22 - Friday, November 26
Monday, November 22 - Friday, November 26
- Roadmaps that are integrated with Azure DevOps can now filter work items by State! 🎉
Monday, November 15 - Friday, November 19
- All newly created Ideas will now have their default factor values set to zero, providing a clean slate as you begin your scoring!
- We fixed a bug that was causing newly added Fields to incorrectly be removed from the Items Table.
Monday, November 8 - Friday, November 12
- Now supporting the ability to sync Cascading Select List Fields from Jira! Both cascaded values will be neatly consolidated as a single field value in your roadmap so clutter-free and complete insights are at your fingertips and can be edited and synced back to the source.
- We’ve released two exciting date enhancements for our Jira integration:
- You’re now able to map Date/Time fields from your Jira projects to Start/End dates in your roadmap.
- Hoping to sync more than two date fields from your project? You now have the option to include additional date fields in your roadmap under Dates to Display!
Monday, November 1 - Friday, November 5
- If you spotted a 'Help' button on your published roadmaps, we've since removed this so your roadmaps are crystal clear once more.