Jump to Release Notes from:
- Monday, February 14 - Friday, February 18
- Monday, February 7 - Friday, February 11
- Monday, January 31 - Friday, February 4
Monday, February 14 - Friday, February 18
- The dotted Relates To line is now present on the Linked Items legend of exported roadmaps.
- Looking to add Item Links to or from sub-items? Now you'll be able to do so without a blip!
- Customers that use Safari or Firefox browsers will once again be able to successfully export both account reports and roadmap CSV’s.
Monday, February 7 - Friday, February 11
- Relates To Linked Items
- Say goodbye to Dependencies, and hello to Linked Items - this feature has a new name and capabilities! Our existing “Moves With” and “Blocking” options are being joined by a new Linked Item type, “Relates To”. Now you can create connections between items that do not have exact dates, and link together any Jira or Azure DevOps-synced items!
- We resolved an issue where users integrated with Azure DevOps hit a sync error when they enabled their Item Progress fields for roadmaps with larger parent/child groups.
- Thanks to some eagle-eyed users, we've been able to resolve an issue where the import confirmation message in the Customers module was showing the number of Contacts imported, not the number of Customers created.
Monday, January 31 - Friday, February 4
- We resolved an issue that occurred when attempting to adjust dependency start and endpoint targets—now the dependency will remain and not be removed.