Jump to Release Notes from:
- Monday, March 28 - Friday, April 1
- Monday, April 4 - Friday, April 8
- Monday, April 11 - Thursday, April 14
- Monday, April 18 - Friday, April 22
- Monday, April 25 - Friday, April 29
Monday, April 25 - Friday, April 29
- Field values for the Bucket field will now successfully retain the outlined order in the field card and reflect this in the swimlane visualization.
- Looking to add field values to a field used as a header on your swimlane visualization? Now "Create New Value +" will be responsive and work properly, even if values are hidden.
- The label style selected under fiscal year settings in date preferences will now successfully be applied to swimlane roadmaps.
- Two updates to our Relates To Linked Item type:
- The item link chain limit of 30 no longer applies to Relates To links
- You can now push items with Relates to links to Jira and Azure DevOps when dates are mapped
Monday, April 18 - Friday, April 22
- Syncing the Node Name field in an Azure DevOps-integrated roadmap will now properly populate with values, instead of remaining blank.
- Adding a new Idea to your Ideas board will now keep it’s total score at the default value of 0, instead of incorrectly jumping to 25.
Monday, April 11 - Thursday, April 14
- Published roadmaps once again have interactive items! Clicking on an item will now successfully open the item card, and you can navigate between linked items and sub-items in the item card without a hitch.
- We resolved a "properties" error message that sometimes appeared when completing certain roadmap manipulations in a swimlane visualization. Everything should now be smooth sailing. ⛵️
Monday, April 4 - Friday, April 8
- Parent items can now support Item Links that utilize the Relates To relationship type!
- Users that have increased numbers of product areas and factors (in Feedback & Idea management) will no longer be impacted by item and field header cap limits in roadmapping.
- Items table giving you some trouble? Thanks to a quick fix, future item changes will once again automatically be saved and everything should be operating smoothly.
Monday, March 28 - Friday, April 1
- Thanks to new warning messages, there are now guardrails in place to prevent accidental field value deletion in your important and agreed-upon Account Fields.
- For teams set up to login via SAML/SSO, you can now streamline certificate updates and a number of other IdP-related changes through our friendly Support Team with additional SAML/SSO request types.
- Thanks to the keen eye of a few Azure DevOps users, we were able to locate and remove a limitation on the maximum number of projects listed when selecting which project to synchronize with your roadmap.