Jump to Release Notes from:
- Wednesday, June 1 - Friday, June 10
- Monday, June 13 - Friday, June 17
- Monday, June 20 - Friday, June 24
- Monday, June 27 - Thursday, Jun 30
Monday, June 27 - Thursday, Jun 30
- After much anticipation, the new Jira Relationship Syncing feature has finally arrived in Roadmunk! Thanks to this change, users have the ability to create, manage, and remove the links between their Issues in Jira through Roadmunk's Jira Item Links functionality - to learn more about how to get started with this feature, make sure to check out our article on Integrating Linked Issues into Roadmunk.
- In an effort to reduce issues with discoverability of our formatting options, users can now see the former Date Preferences menu in the new Dates tab of the Format Panel. More details on this change (and a few more little surprises) can be found in our Product Updates post here. 📅
- Brand new default Color Palettes and additional Roadmap Owner controls are now live for all users in Roadmunk! Check out all of the details in our Product Updates post here. 🎨
Monday, June 20 - Friday, June 24
- We resolved an issue where users who chose to label by Source Roadmap in their Portfolio Roadmaps would be greeted with an "undefined" label. All roadmaps should be displaying as expected now and your labels should be back to normal.
- A sneaky issue where users were unintentionally being added as owners of the Bucket field after creating new roadmaps via a template has been resolved.
- After some reported strange behaviour, we've corrected an issue where the + Item tool in the Swimlane visualization was not working as expected.
Monday, June 13 - Friday, June 17
- To help us get into the summer mood, our Format Panel has been moved into Light Mode and we've widened the panel for easier readability of longer field values & names! ☀️
- We've added some additional shadows to Milestone Icons to ensure that Milestones using lighter colors aren't getting lost in the background.
- We've made some small changes to interaction icons in the roadmapping module, including a new Settings icon in the roadmapping toolbar and the grip on the + Item dialog.
- After reports of blank boxes appearing instead of certain emojis in roadmap exports, we've updated our fonts for published roadmaps to include a number of new emojis from the v13.1 standard, including shapes, flags, and more!
- We resolved an error that was popping up when the color palettes menu was opened in the Swimlane visualization.
Wednesday, June 1 - Friday, June 10
- Account admins can now request early access to our new Calendar Sync feature via their Customer Success Manager or through one of our friendly Support Specialists. This export tool allows you to quickly and easily visualize your roadmap in third-party calendar tools, without the need for manual entry or update.
- We've resolved an ongoing issue for users in more recent versions of Chrome (102 & 103 beta), where the overlay background of dialog windows and other modals were appearing as solid instead of transparent grey
- We've resolved a bug where template-specific color palettes were being misread as custom palettes, causing some visibility issues for users on the Starter Package. Users on Starter should now be able to access both their roadmaps and templates as expected.
- Thanks to some of our team members for flagging this issue - we've resolved an error message popup appearing when users attempted to swap the color palettes in your roadmap via the Format Panel.