Jump to Release Notes from:
Monday, June 13 - Friday, June 17
- To help us get into the summer mood, our Format Panel has been moved into Light Mode and we've widened the panel for easier readability of longer field values & names! ☀️
- We've added some additional shadows to Milestone Icons to ensure that Milestones using lighter colors aren't getting lost in the background.
- We've made some small changes to interaction icons in the roadmapping module, including a new Settings icon in the roadmapping toolbar and the grip on the + Item dialog.
- After reports of blank boxes appearing instead of certain emojis in roadmap exports, we've updated our fonts for published roadmaps to include a number of new emojis from the v13.1 standard, including shapes, flags, and more!
- We resolved an error that was popping up when the color palettes menu was opened in the Swimlane visualization.
Wednesday, June 1 - Friday, June 10
- Account admins can now request early access to our new Calendar Sync feature via their Customer Success Manager or through one of our friendly Support Specialists. This export tool allows you to quickly and easily visualize your roadmap in third-party calendar tools, without the need for manual entry or update.
- We've resolved an ongoing issue for users in more recent versions of Chrome (102 & 103 beta), where the overlay background of dialog windows and other modals were appearing as solid instead of transparent grey
- We've resolved a bug where template-specific color palettes were being misread as custom palettes, causing some visibility issues for users on the Starter Package. Users on Starter should now be able to access both their roadmaps and templates as expected.
- Thanks to some of our team members for flagging this issue - we've resolved an error message popup appearing when users attempted to swap the color palettes in your roadmap via the Format Panel.